Hi All!
I'm hoping to receive some good honest feedback on these two, I've been here working on these for some time and feel relatively confident in both. The swivel hips of course could have a larger ROM and possibly the shrugs as well.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ezra Richardson, August 27, 2017 · 3 Replies · 99 Views
Hi All!
I'm hoping to receive some good honest feedback on these two, I've been here working on these for some time and feel relatively confident in both. The swivel hips of course could have a larger ROM and possibly the shrugs as well.
Hi @Ezra Richardson,
Your shrugs look good but just make sure to avoid microbending the elbows. Keep working on those swivel hips and try to keep your torso straight. Leaning backwards will make it easier.
15 minutes ago, Leo Trinidad said:Hi @Ezra Richardson,
Your shrugs look good but just make sure to avoid microbending the elbows. Keep working on those swivel hips and try to keep your torso straight. Leaning backwards will make it easier.
Awesome! thank you for the feedback @Leo Trinidad I will take it into account!
Hi Ezra I would reduce a bit the tempo of the shrugs, the controlled movement should be the primary goal.
Also if you notice you tend to have some problems on reaching the floor with the right knee. I suggest you add an additional set only for the right knee of 8-10 reps with a last isometric hold at the end of the set.