Hi,
I would like some help evaluating my side prone lift. Youtube video of both sides attached
Thanks for watching
// Olle
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Olle Kjellqvist, August 27, 2017 · 2 Replies · 38 Views
Hi,
I would like some help evaluating my side prone lift. Youtube video of both sides attached
Thanks for watching
// Olle
Hi Olle,
Thank you for sharing your progress.
1. Nice pace.
2. It is hard to see the leg and if there is any rotation with your sweat pants, however from the looks of your foot position it looks as thought you are keeping the knee facing forward.
3. I would also try to keep your core engaged. What I mean by this is pull your belly in when lifitng your leg to keep your spine neutral.
Hi Tanya,
Thank you again for your great advice.
I will experiment with sucking in my bellybutton on this.
// Olle