Hi, I'd like some help in evaluating what I need to focus on and what I can do to improve my form on Bent hollow body hold and cat cow.
// Olle
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Olle Kjellqvist, August 27, 2017 · 2 Replies · 38 Views
Hi, I'd like some help in evaluating what I need to focus on and what I can do to improve my form on Bent hollow body hold and cat cow.
// Olle
Hi Olle,
Your Bent Hollow Body Hold has a very nice shape. Here are a few minor details to focus on.
1. Toes pointed and close to the ground.
2. Squeeze your inner thighs and feet together.
3. Pull belly button into spine.
Cat Cow
1. Tuck your chin in tight, so that your ears line up with your arms. ![]()
Wow, that is a great list of what to keep in mind.
I'll get to work.
Thanks a lot Tanya
// Olle