Circles And Flares Training

Started by jamesters, March 14, 2010 · 1 Replies · 1,470 Views

jamesters

I'm wondering if there's anything to fix on my form or any training techniques I should be working on to get better at them. I've been working on these about 3 years total and feel like my progress should be better. The first 2 years I spent learning breakdance style, the last year I've been fixing them up mostly working on mushroom. I spend about 30 minutes a day 2 days a week on mushroom, plus sometimes 10-15 minutes another day doing them breakdance style. I often worry I'm being a little chicken weakling, as Vegeta would put it (or maybe it was Nappa, I can't remember), and need to train more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euasvGEDTvg

Samuel Carr

When your legs are on your right side, they bend a lot at the knees. Keep them tight and straight