This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Daily mobilization

Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, August 26, 2017 · 1 Replies · 153 Views

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hey everyone,

I'm building a little limbering program that I plan to do about everyday. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to tell them.  

So, here it goes in from first to last :

- Wrists stretches (forward, backward, sides / on palms, on back of the hands)

- Ankle stretches (seiza variations, sides)

- Reach underneath-supine trap mix in one movement

- Shoulder extension walk to table rock

- Elevated cat

- Inverted cat

- Capsule stretch

- Side to side squat (+ up and down)

- Vertical lunge to lizard

- Piriformis or 90/90 / swivel hips

- Standing pike + achilles

- Pancake (+ pancake shoulder)

- Butterfly

- Cat cow

- Seal rock

- Stiff bear

I get to do them about 30 seconds each. Would you think it's to much?  Or everything's all fine?

Thanks!

 

Tanya Hill

Looks good. I would gauge it mostly on how you feel after.