This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE11 (Windshield wipers)

Started by Petri Widsten, August 26, 2017 · 9 Replies · 152 Views

Petri Widsten

I started on these after a long time of no SL training as I now think I have enough top compression to train them productively. A few sets of 2-3 per side to try them out. This is the last one.

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Petri Widsten,

Looking good. Make sure to keep those knees locked and keep your feet together and point your toes. Huge improvement in your compression.

Petri Widsten

Hello Leo 

I was trying to do all that but there's still some room to improve. First time doing WWs (except on a pullup bar before GB) but manna training helps with compression. 

Many thanks 

Petri Widsten
On 27/08/2017 at 3:18 AM, Leo Trinidad said:

Hi @Petri Widsten,

Looking good. Make sure to keep those knees locked and keep your feet together and point your toes. Huge improvement in your compression.

Short sets today to check my form. Not always fully pointing my toes but feet together and knees locked (not sure if you can tell from the angle). 

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Petri Widsten,

It has gotten a lot better but if you compare 0:05 and 0:09, you can see a huge difference. make sure that your 0:09 is like your 0:05. Keep every rep consistent.

Petri Widsten
2 hours ago, Leo Trinidad said:

Hi @Petri Widsten,

It has gotten a lot better but if you compare 0:05 and 0:09, you can see a huge difference. make sure that your 0:09 is like your 0:05. Keep every rep consistent.

Sorry Leo but I don't see the huge difference - can you please elaborate? Maybe the angle gives the impression that the legs are positioned differently? Next time I'll shoot the video from the middle.

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Petri Widsten

From this point of view, they are uneven. 0:05 is lower than 0:09. Shoot and send from another angle. Make sure to point your toes. :)

Petri Widsten
26 minutes ago, Leo Trinidad said:

Hi @Petri Widsten

From this point of view, they are uneven. 0:05 is lower than 0:09. Shoot and send from another angle. Make sure to point your toes. :)

Ok Leo, will do. Cheers

Petri Widsten

Hello @Leo Trinidad here's a front view. I've decided to count only reps that go to legs at 90 degrees (occasionally I overshoot a bit).

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Petri Widsten,

Thats better. Keep working on your compression to make your form better.:)