This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Issues with Bent Arm Planche

Started by Crumbling, August 24, 2017 · 1 Replies · 104 Views

Crumbling

Hello,

I have been using Gymnasticsbodies for about a year now and am approaching mastery of Foundation 2.  The foundation program has been great at finding my weaknesses and correcting them; however, one eludes me still.

I am stronger in my strait arm Planche moments then my Bent Arm Planche Movements.  Meaning when I was at mastery on the strait arm exercise I would not be at mastery on my corresponding bent arm exercise.  I thought this would work its self out, mostly since the opposite problem is usually true, but it has not.

I am worried that this represents some weakness that will bite me down the line, any ideas why this is happening and what I should do to fix it?

Keep being awesome everyone!

Everett Carroll

Hi Luke,

I suggest sending in a video for form review. It is also worth submitting form checks for your sPL/PE5 and HBP/PE3 in the F1 form checks section as those are closely tied to BAsPL performance.