This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Thoracic Bridge stretch series help

Started by Sarah Dahlinger, August 24, 2017 · 1 Replies · 76 Views

Sarah Dahlinger

Hi Guys,

I wanted to follow Coach's recommendations for the weekly work out so I bought the stretch series. 

Just tried Thoracic bridge and I can't do anything starting after the handstand exercise. I can't hold the downgraded "L" wall handstand and then I can't hold a bridge to do the wall exercises after that.  (Note: not down on myself over it, but looking for solutions)

Are there any exercises that are even easier that I can start on? I guess I need “level 0”. :)

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Sarah if you access the course page, then you click on the Fitness label at the top, then course library, then select a stretch course, then TB course and then the second icon to the right. you will have access to the list of all the exercises with a proposed scaled variation if possible.