This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Disappointed in Foundation 2 Production Quality

Started by Jesse Theken, August 23, 2017 · 5 Replies · 529 Views

Jesse Theken

Is anyone else disappointed in the Foundation 2 production quality?  Perhaps my disappointment is because I was so impressed with the Foundation 1 audio/visual quality and the instruction provided for each movement.  The Foundation 2 video's are mostly silent and poor visual quality demonstrations of the movements without detailed explanations of proper form that I had become accustomed to.  I do not mean to be negative but rather encourage the GB crew to up their game.  The courses and the GB program deserve to be better represented.  Just my two cents.

Luke Searra

Jesse,

Many times when running programs, we do not get the opportunity to get honest feedback. Your feedback is very important to us. As a matter of fact the production and update of Foundation 2 material is already in process to better our courses technically and visually for you and for our athletes to learn better, get stronger, more mobile, and improve themselves.

Briac Roquet

The whole of Foundations used to be like that (and that's not even taking into account the changes in the interface). Only Foundation 1 got its rework thus far, so it's not like F2 is of lesser quality, but filming all the technical videos and follow-alongs takes time. 

But trust me when I say the programme used to be very different (and look differently, too, I wish I had taken screenshots for my hipster status), and I never had to pay one cent to get these upgrades. Just be patient, and you can still post in the forum for those F2 progressions.

Mark Schoenhard

I have always appreciated the original format for Foundation 1 and the way 2-4 are presented. Made me discover things on my own, ask questions, search the forums, submit video reviews and those young bucks inspired me to show up and work hard. Sometimes getting too many ques at once is detrimental.  

Teodor Totev

I just bought Foundation 2. I went to Dash Board -> Upper Body - there was an exercise video only for the Straddle Planche. For the other exercises there is a black screen with wording: "Congratulations!... Now practice this progression on your own". Just wanted to ask - is this correct? Should I do something with the settings to see a proper exercise-video?

gb.png

Alessandro Mainente

Yes it is normal, Foundations update like F1 is a "work in progress" project.