Can you please provide me with feedback on my form:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9R3R2dGFmdFVNQ00
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, August 22, 2017 · 9 Replies · 160 Views
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9R3R2dGFmdFVNQ00
Thanks,
George
Hi @George Traganidas 235308,
For your PE4, you're piking and you need to pull your elbows a bit more outwards. For the iM, you are going to fast. It is better to do it on a straight bar and also make sure you straighten and lock your elbows.
@Leo Trinidad thanks for the feedback, but I do not quite understand. For the PE4, you are refering that I pike my hips? So I need more PPT?
Also, what do you mean by elbows more outward? At the top position, my left and right elbow and forearms should be more apart (aka more vertical) or I should move my elbows closer to my ears to be in a more straight horizontal line?
Hi @George Traganidas 235308,
Your hips are piking. (your lower back is sagging) Keep your bodyline straight. Move your elbows closer to your ears.
Got it. Thanks.
@Leo Trinidad here is another video. Any better?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9T0U1NUZFaEFzbEE
Thanks,
George
Hi @George Traganidas 235308,
Good improvement on your arm position. Your bodyline is still piking. If you check the start 0:06 onwards, your body alignment is not straight. For the mobility, I suggest you use a longer bar since you are not able to lock your elbows with the short bar.
Thanks. I will try again
@Leo Trinidad Here is another go. Any better?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9djhIVUZvNEo5TG8
Thanks,
George
Now body it is completely straight, now work for the mastery.