This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE5 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, August 21, 2017 · 2 Replies · 36 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hello!

I would like to had some info about this progression.

here are two videos:

 

In the first one I keep nose and forehead in contact with the floor, in the second one only chin. Moreover in the second video I see I can create a bit of more space between belly and floor... I wonder which of the forms is better, or which form should be as the best.

What About feet position? Should I keep them pointed or flexed?

Any other comment about form is very appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Alessandro

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Alessandro, from a technical point of view the first video has more errors than the second. the only one thing you should correct in the second one it is that the armpit is too far from the floor. this particular aspect raises when the retraction it is too big.on the other side in order to maximize the benefits of the exercise, you should externally rotate the upper arm and let the armpit to move closer to the floor. Also be careful to not push against the ground with the knees.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
13 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Alessandro, from a technical point of view the first video has more errors than the second. the only one thing you should correct in the second one it is that the armpit is too far from the floor. this particular aspect raises when the retraction it is too big.on the other side in order to maximize the benefits of the exercise, you should externally rotate the upper arm and let the armpit to move closer to the floor. Also be careful to not push against the ground with the knees.

Very useful! I'll do my best to follow your tips @Alessandro Mainente! Thanks for your feedback!

Alessandro