Hello guys!
Here' s a video of how I perform seated good morning from two different views.
This is my best ROM, I try to touch floor with chest/stomach at each rep. Is my form good, or should I need to fix something?
Thanks a lot!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, August 18, 2017 · 7 Replies · 157 Views
Hello guys!
Here' s a video of how I perform seated good morning from two different views.
This is my best ROM, I try to touch floor with chest/stomach at each rep. Is my form good, or should I need to fix something?
Thanks a lot!
Alessandro
Hey Alessandro,
Can you please post a video of a side angle? It will help us to more clearly see your pelvic tilt.
4 minutes ago, Everett Carroll said:Hey Alessandro,
Can you please post a video of a side angle? It will help us to more clearly see your pelvic tilt.
No problem @Everett Carroll I'm going to post a video soon! Thank you!
On 18/8/2017 at 8:08 PM, Everett Carroll said:Hey Alessandro,
Can you please post a video of a side angle? It will help us to more clearly see your pelvic tilt.
Here's a video froma side view, as requested!
How is it? Any feedback will be appreciated!
Thank you!
Alessandro
Hey Alessandro,
Aim for more APT here. Think of sticking your hips back and keeping your spine straight. Don't hunch forward just to get your chest down.
Hey Alessandro when you move down remember to push your butt out as much as you can and also try to reach forward as much as you can.
16 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Alessandro when you move down remember to push your butt out as much as you can and also try to reach forward as much as you can.
18 hours ago, Everett Carroll said:Hey Alessandro,
Aim for more APT here. Think of sticking your hips back and keeping your spine straight. Don't hunch forward just to get your chest down.
Got it! Thanks for your tips, @Everett Carroll and @Alessandro Mainente!
From weightlifting coaching, but I think it still applies... I'd try keeping your head more neutrally aligned. When tipping your head back that far, it's harder to keep the spine straight.
Now that being said, you're much further along than I am. I'm impressed regardless!