This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE6 iM form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, August 17, 2017 · 6 Replies · 62 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hello guys!  I've just received a review on elevated planche lean progression, but I would like to have a form check even for the coupled iM. Here's  a video from a side view:

Could you please let me know if I need to improve form in some way?

Thanks a lot!

Alessandro

 

Pauline Taube

Hi Alessandro,

Your for is looking great from a side view. You can also submit a form check from a back view in order to check if you can straddle wider :) 

Alessandro Di Sanzo
18 minutes ago, Pauline Taube said:

Hi Alessandro,

Your for is looking great from a side view. You can also submit a form check from a back view in order to check if you can straddle wider :) 

I see! No problem, I'm going to send a video very soon! Thank you @Pauline Taube! 

Alessandro Di Sanzo
21 hours ago, Pauline Taube said:

Hi Alessandro,

Your for is looking great from a side view. You can also submit a form check from a back view in order to check if you can straddle wider :) 

I've just recorded a video from a back view:

How do you see my form? Thanks in advance! 

Alessandro

 

Pauline Taube

Hi Alessandro,

Your form is good, just make sure that your knees are fully locked as you extend your leg.

Nice work :)

Alessandro Di Sanzo
1 hour ago, Pauline Taube said:

Hi Alessandro,

Your form is good, just make sure that your knees are fully locked as you extend your leg.

Nice work :)

Thanks for your feedback, @Pauline Taube, I Will do my best! 

Alessandro Mainente

Generally speaking, I prefer to have the shin bone vertical. if you struggle or you feel cramps maybe some Sartorius additional stretch can be beneficial.