This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hs PE 2 Feed back

Started by Ryan Segervall, August 17, 2017 · 4 Replies · 51 Views

Ryan Segervall

 - wanted to get some feed back on this.

 

when preforming this I am to shift my weight over my hands so theres about 60-70% of my weight on my hands and 40-30% on my head. After I shift my weight I aim to hold a straight body line. Is this correct thinking? 

I see in this video my hips tend to shift from extension to flexion quite frequently, figure this will get better over time. 

 

Appreciate any feedback! 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Ryan Segervall,

Looking good. Just avoid moving too much and fix your breathing because if not, you'll have a harder time in the more advanced progressions.

Ryan Segervall
11 minutes ago, Leo Trinidad said:

Hi @Ryan Segervall,

Looking good. Just avoid moving too much and fix your breathing because if not, you'll have a harder time in the more advanced progressions.

Shold I try to focus on slowing my breath and making it more steady? Tend to have a hard tim with this during static holds. Maintainng tension while breathing can be tricky.

 

any recommendations? 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Ryan Segervall,

My suggestion is that you practice your breathing in the much more easier elements of foundations. I am also trying to master my breathing and what helped me is I go through the earlier progressions and try to practice my breathing there. I hope this helps.

Ryan Segervall

@Leo Trinidad Thank you, 

I'll make quality breathing a priority from now on