So I don't know if anyone thought about that yet, I am using my rings straps on power rack and putting my feet on a barbell for now as I don't have stall bars (cuts the hand though), could probably be used between two poles of some sorts as well. Looking to build simple stall bars that I'm going to attach to the back of the rack when I have the chance to do so.
It is definitely not optimal as my only choice to regulate heigth is to go deeper and deeper (one could just move the barbell up I guess, but it's just really not practical), but allows me to work on those which I think are great for flexibility and strength building together.
Using my rings straps for arch ups and etc also, much in the fashion of GB's stall bars straps which is what gave me this idea, gotta keep those abs tights though (I use a rug because it cuts on the stomach, my bodyweight directly on the tangled rings is what keeps them intertwined). If that helps anyone (still looking for a way to do natural glute ham raises and etc.. ). Good luck with training.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Replacement for stall bars on Vertical Pike variation
Started by Paul SONNEVILLE, August 15, 2017 · 0 Replies · 71 Views