This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundations and Time Investment

Started by Bryan Floyd, August 14, 2017 · 2 Replies · 129 Views

Bryan Floyd

Hello, 

Please forgive if this question has been asked and answered before. Obviously the more I put in the more I get out. Please help me understand the pace behind fundamentals. I want to advance within the intended plan. 

Do I progress from day to day as prescribed? Or do I hold off on one "day" for a few days or weeks until I can master the exercise and then move on? Also, are the workouts intended to be just a couple minutes long, or is the video just an example of what I should spend the next hour or so on? 

Thanks, 

Bryan

 

Everett Carroll

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Fundamentals. Don't worry about mastering these exercises right now. Instead, focus on each day's lesson and simply note the areas that need a little extra attention. Those areas will be addressed in much more detail in the later courses. 

Here are some threads with even more information on this:

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Bryan Floyd

Thank you for the reply. It's very helpful.