This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE2 Step 9

Started by Devon O'Neal, August 14, 2017 · 9 Replies · 126 Views

Devon O'Neal

I am on step 9 of PE2 FL. I am wondering if I should continue to practice this exercise or move forward. Any critique would be appreciated. Link is below. Thank you.

Everett Carroll

Hi Devon, 

Is there any way you can upload a video using YouTube, Dropbox, or a similar service to those? We cannot accept directly shared files. 

We're looking forward to helping. 

Devon O'Neal
5 hours ago, Everett Carroll said:

Hi Devon, 

Is there any way you can upload a video using YouTube, Dropbox, or a similar service to those? We cannot accept directly shared files. 

We're looking forward to helping. 

Thank you!

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Devon O'Neal,

Your FL PE2 is breaking when you rock. This is the reason why you are moving. You need a solid FL PE1 in order for you to execute this better. Can you send your PE1 for form check. Your FLPE2 iM looks good.

Devon O'Neal
1 hour ago, Leo Trinidad said:

Hi @Devon O'Neal,

Your FL PE2 is breaking when you rock. This is the reason why you are moving. You need a solid FL PE1 in order for you to execute this better. Can you send your PE1 for form check. Your FLPE2 iM looks good.

Thank you!

Alessandro Mainente

the reason of why you cannot stay in place it is due to the timing of your rock. before reversing the rock le your body to raise up on the shoulders.

Devon O'Neal

Thanks, Alessandro! So is my form of the bent hollow body hold performed well enough to continue practicing the rocks?

Everett Carroll

I'd say so, Devon. Your PE1 looks great. 

Devon O'Neal

I have been working on my form and I feel like I have made some progress and would appreciate some expert eyes providing me with some feedback to work on to help me get this progression to mastery. Thank you!

 

 

Everett Carroll

Nicely done Devon. If you can master with this form then go ahead and advance. Awesome job.