I am on step 9 of PE3 SLS. Any tips would be appreciated. I am unsure if I should move forward on each progression or continue to practice. Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Devon O'Neal, August 14, 2017 · 4 Replies · 55 Views
I am on step 9 of PE3 SLS. Any tips would be appreciated. I am unsure if I should move forward on each progression or continue to practice. Thank you!
Hi Devon, can you turn a bit the feet inward?
If I turn my feet inward I start to lose my balance. I was wondering if it was due to tightness in the Achilles.
Probably a combination of that and tight hips. Keep working to rotate them in more like Alex suggested. Also, if you haven't already, I highly recommend the front split and middle split stretch courses to aid with your tight areas.
Thanks, Everett! I will continue to work on the squat and using the stretch series.