This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Schedule advice

Started by Devon O'Neal, August 14, 2017 · 1 Replies · 106 Views

Devon O'Neal

I have been doing coach's recommendation for a few months, and I think that I can handle more volume. I have foundation, stretch, handstand, and movement. I do each once a week with the automatic coach's recommendation scheduling. I am considering changing each workout to twice a week. Here is the new schedule I am considering.

Mon-core, lower

Tues-ms, upper

wed- hs, move, tb

thurs- core, lower

fri- fs, upper

sat- hs, move

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Devon, if necessary give the priority to your weak point. Generally, in order to be proficient in all the courses a good idea, it is a strong foundation. for this reason, I consider to add one day of upper body routine.