This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE6+IM

Started by Francisco Garcia, August 14, 2017 · 2 Replies · 36 Views

Francisco Garcia

Hi, I would like to progress to PE7.  Can you let me know if this form is sufficient?

 I seem to be able to go deeper on the right side, for some reason

On the IM, I still don't feel very coordinated, but much better than when I started this progression 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Francisco,

I suggest spending some more time on this progression. On your PE, try spreading your feet apart a bit more. Doing so will help you to keep your knees over top of your feet as you squat down. Keep working on improving your ROM on the left side. Your goal should be to get the gluts as close to the ground as possible. Also, work on keeping the spine more vertical as you squat.

On your iM, make sure that you straighten your hips and knees completely at the top of each rep. As you get tired, you start to lower yourself into the seated position and stand back up on the sole of your feet. Remember to stay on the side of your feet with the ankles rolled out to the side.

Keep working at it!

Francisco Garcia

Thanks Jeffrey!  I will keep working on it.