This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Smileys vs logging

Started by Nigel Noriega, August 13, 2017 · 4 Replies · 50 Views

Nigel Noriega

Hi, I love to logging system of F2, but am really struggling with the smileys. If you click "fine" does the algorithm repeat the same workout indefinitely, or will it progress after a certain number of repeats?   One thing i've started doing is just working my way up to an extra set in addition to what is listed, then I can click "easy".  Is this the way to go?

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Nigel, ideally yes the system should progress itself after clicking a certain type of smiley, especially for the easy one. if the problem persists please let me know about that.

Nigel Noriega

Thanks, It does progress if I click the easy smiley. I know it says it will stay on the same workout if I click the "fine" smiley. My question was does the "fine" smiley progress after a certain number of repeats?

Many thanks!

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Nigel Noriega,

Clicking "fine" smiley will not let you progress and repeat that progression not until you are able to choose the "easy" smiley. I hope this helps.

Nigel Noriega

Aha!  Thank you very much.