This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Capsule Stretch

Started by Derek Schlieps, August 12, 2017 · 5 Replies · 119 Views

Derek Schlieps

Hi is there a way to make the capsule stretch more difficult? Or is there a progression beyond it to work on? My shoulders are already quite flexible. Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

I would not Push more the capsule stretch. If you have altready masterd the stretch you can sìmply maintain it.

Derek Schlieps

Ok thanks, should I reduce the time to hold the stretch for maintenance?

Everett Carroll

Keep the time the same, Derek.

Derek Schlieps

Everett, thanks for your response. What is the reason for using the same time? I'm curious because when I was a gymnast I maintained my splits for years doing 30 second holds. Thanks!

Everett Carroll

Hey Derek,

No problem. Until the whole series is perfected, I suggest keeping the hold long to ensure every area loosens up well.