Hi there!
I'd be really thankful if someone could help me evaluate my form on the kneeling side lift movement. I've attached one video from the front and one from the side.
Thanks for taking the time to watch my attempts ![]()
// Olle
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Olle Kjellqvist, August 10, 2017 · 2 Replies · 34 Views
Hi there!
I'd be really thankful if someone could help me evaluate my form on the kneeling side lift movement. I've attached one video from the front and one from the side.
Thanks for taking the time to watch my attempts ![]()
// Olle
Hey Olle,
Nice job isolating the leg raise and minimizing the hip twist. Here are my tips:
-Keep your elbows straight the entire time.
-Move your starting hip position back slightly so that your knees are at a 90-degree angle the entire time.
-Just like the hip swivels, increasing ROM is all that will be left after those adjustments. The goal is to lift the knee to hip height.
Keep up the good work.
Hi again Everett
First of all, thanks for giving me some pointers, and also for noticing my effort.
I will press failed mobility until I reach target ROM.