Hi. I'd like to get an evaluation of my performance of the swivel hips movement. I've attached one video from the side and one from the front.
Thanks a lot!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Olle Kjellqvist, August 10, 2017 · 2 Replies · 30 Views
Hi. I'd like to get an evaluation of my performance of the swivel hips movement. I've attached one video from the side and one from the front.
Thanks a lot!
Hi Olle,
Thanks for the submission. I recommend you sit up taller, making your spine more vertical. Also, don't allow your feet to slide forward; maintain a 90-degree angle at the knee. Otherwise, they are looking good. After those adjustments, all that will be left is to increase your ROM. The goal is to have both knees touch the ground on every rep.
Keep at it!
Thank you a lot Everett!
Sit up taller
A right angle at the knee
Do this until both knees touches the ground on every rep.