This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Implementation of the Stretch programs

Started by Joe Lilly, August 10, 2017 · 2 Replies · 169 Views

Joe Lilly

How does the progression of the stretch programs work?  I've been doing the Fundamentals courses for about 6 months, but I'm new to the splits/ thoracic bridge courses.  Do they build up in advancement similar to the Foundation and Fundamentals courses, or do they rotate through several fundamental routines over and over?  Specifically, should I be able to complete all reps/ stretch duration limits before I check the 'smiley' on the interface?

Thanks in advance!

Pauline Taube

Hi Joe,

Thanks for reaching out. The Stretch series remains the same and all you need to do is click "done" after completing your workout. As you progress you will be able to get further into the stretches.

Feel free to submit form checks if you need assistance to scale some of the exercises :) we'd love to follow your progress! 

Alessandro Mainente

Also if you need to scale the variations we are here to guide you!