This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Thrive 2

Started by David Belcher, August 9, 2017 · 6 Replies · 206 Views

David Belcher

Is Thrive 2 another program to purchase or do you continue to get task updates as is? 

Thanks! 

David

Antonio Alías Montoya

Thrive 2 is not yet available to purchase. 

Margaret Graham

mine just rolled right into it

David Belcher

Ok so I'm guessing mine will do the same then.

Josh Earl
On 8/10/2017 at 8:38 PM, Margaret Graham said:

mine just rolled right into it

Thrive 1 has two parts, 19 lessons total. Thrive 2 isn't out yet. It's a bit confusing. :)

David Belcher

Oh ok!  I thought the part the part that says Thrive 2 was in addition to the program.  So at task 10 I'm only half way there!  So I should expect task 11 to unlock on Sunday.  Thanks for explaining!

Josh Earl
6 minutes ago, David Belcher said:

Oh ok!  I thought the part the part that says Thrive 2 was in addition to the program.  So at task 10 I'm only half way there!  So I should expect task 11 to unlock on Sunday.  Thanks for explaining!

Yep, exactly. You're welcome!