This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Buying F2 or whole Foundation package?

Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, August 9, 2017 · 4 Replies · 72 Views

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hi,

A question got me when I was looking to the courses packages : Is it better to buy only the next foundation step or to get the whole F4 package at once?

Is there something new with every individual course (excepting new elements) - like the deload week with F2 for example?

Thanks!

Pauline Taube

Hi Étienne, 

You do get the bundle discount regardless if you buy the courses separately or at once. If you have the finances to get the whole package at once I'd do so, if not, you will have plenty of material to work with in F2 as well ;) 

The deload week remains as you progress through the Foundation series, nothing new except for new progressions :) 

Étienne Lajeunesse

I'll look at it!

Thanks Pauline :)

Tobias Karlsson

How long has it taken you to go through F1? Are you using other of the courses? I find Handstand 1 to be one of the best and I learn alot from it. So one option could also be F2 and H1 if you do not have H1

Étienne Lajeunesse
15 minutes ago, Tobias Karlsson said:

How long has it taken you to go through F1? Are you using other of the courses? I find Handstand 1 to be one of the best and I learn alot from it. So one option could also be F2 and H1 if you do not have H1

Hi Tobias,

Actually I am not yet done with F1, but some elements are close.  I own almost everything, making my weeks full of training :)