Morning mobilization/stretching

Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, August 7, 2017 · 10 Replies · 3,693 Views

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hey,

Are some of you usually doing mobilization in the morning?  Do you have some routines or just randomly choose some stretches?

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

I generally use exercises for my weak points, for me, the hips tend to be tighter in the morning, also neck and calves. it's up on you. not necessary but....why not? ;-)

Étienne Lajeunesse

Those are weak points for me too.  I was just wondering what kind of exercise you are using and even if you foam roll yourself?

Tanya Hill

I personally roll out quads on a regular basis. ;) 

Étienne Lajeunesse
16 minutes ago, Tanya Hill said:

I personally roll out quads on a regular basis. ;) 

I should too :D but right now, my hamstrings need a bit more love!

Pauline Taube

I am giving my hammies some love every morning too Étienne :)

Mats Trane

I try to move all,the joints in the mornings. Wrists, elbows, shoulders, spine, hips, knees ankle etc

Benjamin Nutt

I do the daily Limber from Fundamentals every day, regardless of whether or not I'm training.

Nathaniel McAdoo

Controlled articular roatation routine (Dr. Andreo Spina). Moving super slow and getting through all those end ranges

Michael Vetter
12 hours ago, Nathaniel McAdoo said:

Controlled articular roatation routine

Doing something similar.

A guy called Scott Sonnon released a course called 'Intu Flow'. I used to do this in the morning.

Leo Trinidad

Move what you need to move. Use the elements that you already mastered. It is better to use the previous elements as warmup since you are doing it also as a form of review and this will reinforce your mastery.