This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated thoracic bridge form check

Started by Affan Osman, August 6, 2017 · 4 Replies · 110 Views

Affan Osman

I feel like I am stuck on these. Whenever I move my feet further down I feel it in my lower back

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Affan, I can easily see that you have a strong, very strong spine limitation. I suggest to practice daily the following exercises:

-TBSSE6

-TBSSE12 (1 set for each arm, then 1 set with both)

-TBSSE15

 

Valerie Morwood

I have the same problem as Affan, and I want to do those TB stretches daily. What is an appropriate time to do them? 90s like in the video? Or is that too much to be done daily?

Pauline Taube

Hi Valerie,

You can do the stretches for 90seconds but make sure not to push too hard into the Stretch. Try to relax into it :) 

Valerie Morwood

Thanks!