I have 2-3 weeks of PE7 training left and decided to start working on the form of this next progression. Didn't feel much different really. Something to fix?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petri Widsten, August 5, 2017 · 6 Replies · 92 Views
I have 2-3 weeks of PE7 training left and decided to start working on the form of this next progression. Didn't feel much different really. Something to fix?
Hi Petri,
Once you move on to this exercise, be sure that the elbows and shoulders stay straight as you lift the legs.
Thanks Jeffrey, I didn't notice the elbow bend. Not something to worry about with overgrip.
Hey Petri, the only problem here it is the timing, you begin to leave the stallbar with the hips toooo early. on the contrary, you need to reach first the maximum compression then left the stall bar IF NECESSARY.
Hi Alessandro
In my first rep my back stays in contact with the stall bar until my legs are horizontal. Is this level of compression sufficient?
Hello @Jeffrey Bittnerand @Alessandro Mainenteis this enough compression or not yet? Cheers
This one it is better. I've seen your answer of the 5th of August, in order to do not loose the feedback feel free to tag coaches if necessary.