This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated Bridge Hip Taps (form check)

Started by Suzanna McGee, August 4, 2017 · 4 Replies · 99 Views

Suzanna McGee

I can see that I still need much (MUCH) more thoracic mobility, but is there anything else I should be thinking while I am working on it? It has been a while now, and I don't want to develop bad/comfortable habits.

(funny is that when I am in this elevated bridge position, I swear I feel like my arms are completely vertical… :facepalm: looking at the video—don't want to believe my eyes…lol) 

 

Alessandro Mainente

For me it is ok, probably I would move my feet one pole higher and hands closer to the stall bar so that the arms are vertical during the tap.

Suzanna McGee

Ok, @Alessandro Mainente, I will try what you suggest on Sunday when it is the time for TBS again. Thank you!!!

Peter DeLuca

@Suzanna McGee

I keep seeing your threads with the green band to help with bridge.

What version did you buy?  I was hoping to get something similar off Amazon.

Sorry if this question has been asked already.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

-Peter

Suzanna McGee

@Peter DeLuca, my band is the PowerSystem's brand. But I had it before it even became popular and so many companies carried it. Yes, look on amazon, and find yourself a good deal. It is the 2-inch version. Maybe different companies have different color coding.