This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Reverse Hyper

Started by Anthony Green 4386, August 3, 2017 · 8 Replies · 1,571 Views

Anthony Green 4386

please can i ask what is the best equipment for - Straddle Modified Reverse Hyper? I am in the UK. If you have bought any equipment for it it would be great if you are able to please share a link. Best. 

Everett Carroll

Hi Anthony, 

Any flat surface like a table, countertop, bench, coffee table, or even a couch will do. As long as you can lay flat and have your legs drop below your waist you will be set to go. When in doubt, please send in a form check video/photo. We're always happy to review those. 

Caleb Mcmahan

What about a Thera-ball?  Guess I'm do for a form check...

Pauline Taube

Hi Caleb,

I'd prefer flat surface for this exercise. 

Looking forward to see your video :) 

Richard Barry

Hi I'm in the UK too. I was thinking about getting/making 2 pylo same size boxes that could be put next to each other to make a surface long enough to lay on. I've had a flick through some of the other exercises and think the boxes could be used for quite a few of them.

Pauline Taube

Great idea, Richard :) 

Mateo Echabarne

I've used two bar stools with a blanket for padding.  They worked better than the table section of a picnic bench I'm currently using, but it gets the job done.

Samin Ishtiaq

If no one's about at home, I use the dining table. Or I use a picnic table in the garden. 

As long as your hips can be at the edge, and you can hold on to something on the sides, you'll be ok. 

Sure, you can make something or buy something. Sounds like procrastination to me ;-)

Luca Borzani

I used for some time (and it worked well) a set of parallel bars placed in a T position. Now i have switched to a system simlar to the one you see in the "stall bar stretches" videos, which is more comfortable.