Hi y'all,
Anyone else get jittery after a workout? I finished upper body today and got really jittery.
What causes this?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Christopher Hancox, August 3, 2017 · 3 Replies · 131 Views
Hi y'all,
Anyone else get jittery after a workout? I finished upper body today and got really jittery.
What causes this?
I get this after the stretching series when I'm going hard for more range of motion, I'm guessing its fatigue of the nervous system but i could be wrong.
Possibly low blood sugar, might be worth checking that out.
Those were the two answers that I had in mind along with not enough food. I'm pretty sure it's not lack of food though, as I always eat an hour or so before I work out.
I will check my blood sugar just to make sure.
I did move up the reps this week in two of the three exercises in upper body so it could well be neural fatigue.
Thanks for the help Philip and Stef.