Hi could you have a look at this think I'm all wrong, too much lower back? Do I need to adjust my leg height? Any other tips? Thanks Phil
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Philip Windsor, August 2, 2017 · 4 Replies · 74 Views
Hi could you have a look at this think I'm all wrong, too much lower back? Do I need to adjust my leg height? Any other tips? Thanks Phil
Hey Phil,
In your case, I suggest going much higher with your feet. Go at least twice as high as is shown here and place them wide. A little wider than hip width apart for now. Try that position and send in another video.
Thanks Everett, ill try it from my dinner table see how i get on from there.
Also, keep the head neutral, not too much neck extension or flexion. ears to the shoulders.
Thanks Alessandro, ill try to add them tips in as well.