This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Feed-back back on supine Thoracic band pull + other questions

Started by Nicklas Johansson, August 1, 2017 · 2 Replies · 96 Views

Nicklas Johansson

Hi 

First, would love some feed-back on the link below. 

Second, are the shoulders supposed to be in any special position for the Inverted Cat? It says in the Course library that they should be 'locked Into place' before start. 

Third, same as above but for the elevated Cat? 

I've vad problems with me left shoulder and want to be very careful when i perform these stretches and this is why I am asking. 

It would be really nice if you (Gymnastic Bodies) wrote in the Course library what muscles each stretch targets. I think it would be helpful for all members.

I study all videos regarding technique but I still think I could be clearer what muscles  we are working on. 

 

/Nicklas 

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Nicklas,

1. Nice shoulder flexion in the band pulls. Well done there. 

2&3. Elevate (shrug) your shoulders and straighten your elbows in both cat stretches. 

On 8/1/2017 at 11:54 AM, Nicklas Johansson said:

It would be really nice if you (Gymnastic Bodies) wrote in the Course library what muscles each stretch targets. I think it would be helpful for all members.

I study all videos regarding technique but I still think I could be clearer what muscles  we are working on. 

 

Thank you for the feedback. I'll be sure to pass this on.

Nicklas Johansson

Thanks Everett!