This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Gym in Montreal?

Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, August 1, 2017 · 14 Replies · 443 Views

Étienne Lajeunesse

Does anyone here lives in Montreal and train in a gym in town?

Dominic Laporte

Where are you now training?

 

Étienne Lajeunesse
7 hours ago, Dominic Laporte said:

Where are you now training?

 

In my local gym (Energie Cardio) in Verdun.  Where are you located?

Dominic Laporte

I'm in Quebec city. Training home but missing some gears.

 

Étienne Lajeunesse

Isn't suppose to have a calisthenics gym in quebec city?

Oscar Riaño

Why are you writing on the Forum and not watching the World Gymnastics Cup in Montreal?  haha :P 

Étienne Lajeunesse
11 minutes ago, Oscar Riaño said:

Why are you writing on the Forum and not watching the World Gymnastics Cup in Montreal?  haha :P 

It's next week, that's why :)

Oscar Riaño
4 minutes ago, Étienne Lajeunesse said:

It's next week, that's why :)

Haha, I know, I just quickly related the topic to the World Cup :D 

Enjoy it guys

 

Étienne Lajeunesse
22 minutes ago, Oscar Riaño said:

Haha, I know, I just quickly related the topic to the World Cup :D 

Enjoy it guys

 

Will you watch it?

Oscar Riaño

I wish I was there! But no, sadly I'll need to watch it from the comfort of my couch :'D 

2 hours ago, Étienne Lajeunesse said:

Will you watch it?

 

Étienne Lajeunesse
3 minutes ago, Oscar Riaño said:

I wish I was there! But no, sadly I'll need to watch it from the comfort of my couch :'D 

 

Yeah, I'm only going there on the 7th.  The other days, I have to watch it on tv too :)

Dominic Laporte

I don't know about it...

Étienne Lajeunesse
2 hours ago, Dominic Laporte said:

I don't know about it...

Are you talking about the gym?

Dominic Laporte

Yes @Étienne Lajeunesse

Étienne Lajeunesse

I looked and didn't find any... my bad, should be somewhere else.