This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE4 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, July 31, 2017 · 2 Replies · 70 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hello Guys!

I've just started to work on this progression. Here's a video:

I've been using a weighted stick (2 kg). 

Firstly, How about my form? Any feedback will be appreciated!

Moreover I wonder if I have to keep arms in contact with the floor or just a bit above the ground, just like in the video, is even better. 

Finally, is there a minimal amount of weight required for mastery before moving on?

Thank you very much!

Alessandro

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Alessandro Di Sanzo,

Looking good. Try not touching your hands with the floor. Also do not flex the wrists/hold the bar with false grip because it will make the exercise a lot easier.

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Thank you very much @Leo Trinidad for your tip!

I searched on the forum looking for the weight mastery requirements. Could it be enough to consider as a minimum goal to move on about 5 kg, and as long term goal up to 10 kg?

Thanks again!

Alessandro