Well, not really, but what does everyone think of frog kicks? I read about them in a Bruce lee book I had buried in my room, and I didn't think they would be that effective.
Basically hanging from a chin up bar, just bring your knees into your chest and lower then repeat for as many repetitions as possible. sounds simple but There is however a technique to it, you have to pull slightly on the bar when you bring your knees up to your chest and curl the back so that you do not swing. make sure you get the technique right or it won't be effective.
I did 4 sets of 35 and after the first set I wasn't really feeling it but at the end my hip flexors were burning and I could barely hold onto the bar. The next day my forearms were actually burning inside , which I have not experienced before!
It seems like a great killer for the forearms. However I did do additional pulling sets.
I'm not sure if this is because it is the first time I have ever tried it but you should give them a try if you have not allready it will annihilate your forearms if you really push yourself. It is a great cooldonw excercise as well.
Also a couple questions, does anyone feel tired on a day after a workout when you are burning in particular?
Should I practice pushing power even when I am burning froma day before of pulling?
How long should I rest to get good power results ie. trainign handstand pushups for 2 days then pullups, then the next day handstand pushups?