This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WRS 1-4 Form Check

Started by Ron Roitman, July 27, 2017 · 1 Replies · 71 Views

Ron Roitman

Hey GB Coaches ^_^
Now that my schedule is less loaded, I can afford to be more consistent with H1 course. This year I was focusing mainly on strengthening the lower body and improving overall mobility. And now it is time to get back to doing handstands.

The fingers in WSR 1+3 should be straight, right? Well, that is what I was concentrating on.
On WSR 2 I made sure to fully externally rotated the elbows. And on WSR 4 I tried to internally rotate the arms as much as possible.

Anyway, is there something to fix?
Thank you!! :)
Ron

 

Everett Carroll

Hi Ron, 

Excellent form and mobility overall. The only thing I noticed is that in 1 and 3, your palm lifted a few times. Keep your entire hand/palm firmly pressed into the floor.