Hi all
please can I have a form check of my roll through t
ive posted 2 videos so my lower back position is visible to make sure all ok
I've also been keen to eradicate the issues highlighted in my last form check of this
many thanks
Leigh
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Kettle, July 26, 2017 · 3 Replies · 82 Views
Hi all
please can I have a form check of my roll through t
ive posted 2 videos so my lower back position is visible to make sure all ok
I've also been keen to eradicate the issues highlighted in my last form check of this
many thanks
Leigh
Nice job Leigh! Looking good here.
Looking good Leigh! Always impressed by both your skill level and your willingness to be coached and learn from others. Nice work!
One of these days I need to post my Straddle Ups for the same scrutiny!
Best,
Matt
Thanks guys
And mattias thank you for your kind words . I'mbeing taught by the best in my eyes so my willingness to learn is as eager as it gets ha ha
straddle ups are sooooo hard...