This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Beijing China

Started by Vanessa Jencks, July 26, 2017 · 3 Replies · 410 Views

Vanessa Jencks

Hello Everyone! 

If you are in Beijing China, please feel free to contact me about the possibility of meeting together for training. I would be very happy to meet together sometime and encourage one another to accomplish our exercise goals. 

I live in Beijing China in a town called 亦庄 (Yizhuang). It is in the Southeast district of Beijing. My town is really beautiful, and if you are interested in getting together for training, we could meet somewhere in the city. Just let me know. 

Stephan Bietz

Hi , I am in Shanghai. I found an ex gymnast who runs adult class every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. It is a nice mixture of local and foreigner group . If you are in Shanghai and would like to work out, drop me a word! I am happy to direct you here. 

Jin Liu
1 hour ago, Stephan Bietz said:

Hi , I am in Shanghai. I found an ex gymnast who runs adult class every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. It is a nice mixture of local and foreigner group . If you are in Shanghai and would like to work out, drop me a word! I am happy to direct you here. 

Hi Stephan, I’m from shanghai originally and live in New Jersey now. But I visit shanghai from time to time since I still have family & friends there. Would you mind telling me the name of this facility? I’d love to go and train there when I go visit next time!

Stephan Bietz

Hi, Glad to share the info. The place is called AGS Gymnastics. The coach name is Coach Hu. Hope to see you around.BC31521E-1A6C-4E21-B6EA-B08143D5223B.thumb.png.2e2a5cff5e25d7142d769d9cf5530cea.png