Hi! I'm hoping to get a little feedback on these V Ups.
Is the form up to coach standards?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ezra Richardson, July 24, 2017 · 2 Replies · 72 Views
Hi! I'm hoping to get a little feedback on these V Ups.
Is the form up to coach standards?
Hi Ezra,
Nice work. You are doing a great job of getting your legs and chest together at the top of your reps. Work on slowing down and smoothing out your v-ups. You tend to jerk up/explode from the bottom which takes away from the strength needed for a good compression. Doing slower, smoother reps will better prepare you for more advanced manna progressions.
On 24/07/2017 at 6:29 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Hi Ezra,
Nice work. You are doing a great job of getting your legs and chest together at the top of your reps. Work on slowing down and smoothing out your v-ups. You tend to jerk up/explode from the bottom which takes away from the strength needed for a good compression. Doing slower, smoother reps will better prepare you for more advanced manna progressions.
Okk! Very valid points, I am aware that I move through the reps quite quickly, it felt that way from the beginning haha! I will slow it all down...
Thank you @Jeffrey Bittner