This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

skipped a week and now deload?

Started by Jin Liu, July 24, 2017 · 3 Replies · 106 Views

Jin Liu

Sorry if it's a redundant topic. Skipped a week due to family vacations. Does my workout progress pause if I don't log? I could be wrong, but I don't think it did. Last week (the week I skipped) was still a regular week, and this week is deload. It doesn't feel like a deload well deserved to me, lol. I still want to do a regular week, but is it better to just follow the program and deload, since each deload is set equal interval apart?

Suzanna McGee

@Jin Liu, in the settings, you can change how many weeks to Deload…  If I would be in your situation, I would take the training "vacation" as a deload, and started fresh with 3 weeks to deload… however, I am a little tough on myself, so maybe wait what the coaches suggest.  :-) 

Jin Liu
22 minutes ago, Suzanna McGee said:

@Jin Liu, in the settings, you can change how many weeks to Deload…  If I would be in your situation, I would take the training "vacation" as a deload, and started fresh with 3 weeks to deload… however, I am a little tough on myself, so maybe wait what the coaches suggest.  :-) 

Thanks @Suzanna McGee! Exactly what i'm looking for :)

Everett Carroll

Good call, Suzanna. Go with that @Jin Liu