Hi guys,
In attempt to progress quickly I think I overlooked a critical element - pelvic positioning. I was bending the back rather than bending at the hips for the last 6 months and have plateaued.
can someone please tell me if this is correct ?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Michael Tsakirellis, July 24, 2017 · 1 Replies · 78 Views
Hi guys,
In attempt to progress quickly I think I overlooked a critical element - pelvic positioning. I was bending the back rather than bending at the hips for the last 6 months and have plateaued.
can someone please tell me if this is correct ?
Hi Michael,
For the pancake work in this course as well as the forward bending in the FS Course, having anterior pelvic tilt is critical for protecting your lower back and getting the most out of the stretches. The technique tip and scaling videos from your course library contain details on preferred pelvic tilt and how to achieve the best/safest positions. Feel free to post pictures/videos is the course forums for feedback when you're unsure.