This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

When to move to foundations 2?

Started by Stefan Panzilius, July 24, 2017 · 1 Replies · 95 Views

Stefan Panzilius

I enjoy the fact that this system is individualized. I have noticed that I have progressed well in some areas and that I'm lagging in others.  If I have reached the end of foundation 1 in two areas, should I invest in F2 to continue progress for those areas,  or should I wait until I am ready to move on with all sections?  

Pauline Taube

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for reaching out and great work! 

It's completely normal to progress faster in some elements than other. There's no need to stop your progress in these areas. I recommend to start Foundation Two for these elements while you continue your way through F1 for the other exercises :) 

Feel free to post some videos of your training! We'd love to follow your progress :D