This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC PE1 form check

Started by Christopher Hancox, July 22, 2017 · 9 Replies · 197 Views

Christopher Hancox

I think these are going ok. Could I get a form check to make sure. This is my last set of 5.

 

Pauline Taube

These are looking good, Christopher :)

 

Christopher Hancox

Slowly worked up to 4x15 Hows this looking. Pace seems quick but is keeping up with the video.

 

Christopher Hancox

Can I get a form check on the above please. Thanks

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Christopher Hancox,

Don't bounce on each rep. Try not to sag your bum as you reach the bottom position and maintain a straight line from head to toe.

Christopher Hancox

Tried an attempt at mastery..........iPad storage was full so it cut the video short. :facepalm:

What do you reckon? Ok?

@Leo Trinidad @Pauline Taube

 

 

 

Christopher Hancox

Bump.

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Christopher Hancox,

Looking good. Try not to sag your middle back to much and make sure full retraction of scaps on top of each rep.

Christopher Hancox

Another attempt this week. Think I sorted the middle back issue and felt my scraps touch together at the top of the reps.

Not sure if I lost some PPT though?

@Leo Trinidad

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Christopher Hancox,

Nice improvement overall on shape and tempo. Keep up the good work.