It's hard to tell how engaged my quads are on the bend. But I think I've got that. What's concerns me is at the too my knees like to spread. Is that a thing to correct? I've been stuck on tuck ups for 4 months.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Knee position in tuck ups
Started by Sean Full, July 21, 2017 · 2 Replies · 116 Views
Hi Sean,
As you do your tuck ups, your knees should be together. I highly recommend submitting a video of yourself doing this exercise to either Video Review or to the Form Check Forum. Providing us with a visual will help us to give you personal feedback to help you improve.
If your knees keep spreading apart you need to spend some time training the hip muscles that are in charge of "Internal Rotation" for your thigh bone. Your general posture while sitting is a common cause the of issue you now get to correct.
Some of the Foundation one SLS mobility work is correcting possible hip muscle issues.