Hi, I'm in the military and am therefore required to run 3-4 times a week - this can be intervals right up to 8 mile+. What do you feel is the best way to programme this so that I can incorporate as much of the Foundation One as I can?
Thanks
Pete
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Pete Burdis, July 21, 2017 · 2 Replies · 186 Views
Hi, I'm in the military and am therefore required to run 3-4 times a week - this can be intervals right up to 8 mile+. What do you feel is the best way to programme this so that I can incorporate as much of the Foundation One as I can?
Thanks
Pete
Hi Pete,
I would do Foundation One as recommended in Coach's schedule in your dashboard. The running you are doing can be supplemental to your Foundation training and I cannot see it impacting it that much.
So long as your overall recovery is still adequate the addition of extra cardiovascular work can only have benefits for your body and overall conditioning.
Hi Pete, I'm not running as much as you but still incorporate it into my fitness. If anything it's helped my progress and is often a nice warmup if I decide to do a stretch series workout later.