Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9RFZ0NVdleDZRblU
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, July 20, 2017 · 4 Replies · 108 Views
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9RFZ0NVdleDZRblU
Thanks,
George
Hey George,
Nice job on this one. On your PE it looks like you might need to lift your shoulders a bit higher off the ground. Can you also submit a side view taken from the ground?
On your iM, make sure that your toes and knees are together and in line with each other.
@Jeffrey Bittner I include here another video from a floor view camera.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9SlE4NnNBU2dtMkk
At the iM when I have my feet together, I find it hard to get my knees together because my inner thighs do not let them touch
I am pushing against the thighs to get the knees to touch. Is that normal?
Thanks,
George
Hi George,
Thank you for taking the time to take another video from the ground. It does look like you need to lift your shoulders a bit more. Lifting the shoulders slightly will help you to press your lower back into the ground and better prepare you for more advanced front lever work.
On the iM place your feet together and your knees as close together as you are able to comfortably.
Thanks for your feedback. I will lift the shoulders higher.