This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Quadrupedal Warm Up

Started by Philip Windsor, July 20, 2017 · 4 Replies · 282 Views

Philip Windsor

Hi All,

At the moment i do the Quadrupedal Movements Forwards as shown in the videos. When i reach the wall in my living room and I turn around and carry on like that.

In the spirit of exploring movement would it be of any Benefit/Problem if i did them forwards to the wall and then reversed the movement back to the start rather than turning around? 

Does the idea go against the goals of the movement course?

thanks Phil

Coach Sommer

Hi Phil,

Clever idea and no, it wouldn't hurt a thing.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Philip Windsor

Thanks Coach.

Jon Douglas

I particularly like the lizard crawls backwards :)

Philip Windsor

@Jon Douglas been trying the backwards lizard they are fun but I cannot quite get my head around them at the moment, more practice needed :D